Manafort’s Lawyer Is Said to Have Briefed Trump Team on Mueller Talks
- A lawyer for Paul Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, repeatedly spoke with the president’s lawyers.
- The highly unusual arrangement appeared to give Mr. Trump and his advisers ammunition in their public campaign against the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III.
Despite Tough Talk on Trade, Trump Could Seek a Truce With China at G-20
- President Trump has signaled a fresh willingness to make a deal with President Xi Jinping of China, whom he will meet over dinner.
- The gyrations in the stock market, the rise in interest rates and thousands of General Motors layoffs all have rattled Mr. Trump, officials said.
For Migrants on Both Sides of the Border, One Constant Is a Long Wait
- In an overcrowded shelter south of the Mexican border, nearly 6,000 Central American migrants wait in squalid conditions to enter the U.S.
- On the other side, many of those who managed to cross have found that the weeks they spent in Mexico have led to even more challenges.
Letters to the Editor
Art & Design
Movies where to buy cialis online safely
Climate and Environment
Health cialis prices
The New York Times Magazine
We’d like your thoughts on the New York Times home page experience cheapest cialis.Let us know what you think